Building 2.6.19 on Ubuntu Xenial

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 12:34:41 EST 2018

Thanks Colin,

Unfortunately, I’m giving him the system this weekend, so 18.04 is out. He’s been using Ubuntu since 10.04, Unity was enough of an adjustment and he’s been using it for 6 years. I’m not sure he’ll take to a more standard Gnome well. I was going to let him ride out Xenial till EOL and then decide what to do then.

I was preferring 2.6.19 over .17 but it might not make a difference if I’m going to bump him via a build to 3.0/3.1 anyway.

Regards,
Adrien