Alphavantage not an option in unknown online source list

Fross, Michael michael at fross.org
Mon Jan 1 13:16:43 EST 2018

While this doesn't answer your question, I switched to Alphavantage without
issue, but then switched to yahoo_json as it's much faster.  I assume it
will go away at some point and I'll have to switch back to Alphavantage.

I'm currently running on Windows and it's available in unknown sources so
I'm not much help there.

Michael