Alphavantage not an option in unknown online source list

Elias K Gardner zorkerz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 12:41:26 EST 2018

Hey there. I've followed the directions on the wiki for switching my online
quotes from Yahoo! to Alphavantage but in the security editor alphavantage
does not show up under unknown sources. What have I done wrong?

I got an Alphavantage API key and I added ALPHAVANTAGE_API_KEY=##############
(with the actual key instead of #s) to my environment file
(/etc/gnucash/environment).
This is gnucash 2.6.17 with finance::quote 1.47 on ubuntu 17.10.