Thank You!

Alen Siljak alen.siljak at gmx.com
Wed Jan 3 15:52:41 EST 2018

   I'll join in on the thanks list by saying that I'm getting happier by
   the day after recently switching to GnuCash. It's a wonderful piece of
   software. Double-entry accounting often saves the day and makes me
   wonder how could I live without it for so long.
   And the sugar on top of all that is the fact that I can tap directly
   into the database and create a report/view for any piece of information
   I want to see. I'm still getting used to this but finally I feel my
   hands are untied and I can create a set of tools I've kinda been
   waiting for years to be implemented by someone else.
   So, thanks guys for being there for so long and keeping this software
   humming along.