Alphavantage not an option in unknown online source list

Elias K Gardner zorkerz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 17:56:37 EST 2018

Ok took me awhile to realize I needed to be in /usr/bin and run 'export
ALPHAVANTAGE_API_KEY=##############' first. Then it appears 'perl
gnc-fq-dump -v alphavantage AMZN' works returning this:
"Finance::Quote fields Gnucash uses:
    symbol: AMZN                 <=== required
      date: 12/29/2017           <=== recommended
  currency: USD                  <=== required
      last: 1169.4700            <=\
       nav:                      <=== one of these
     price:                      <=/
  timezone:                      <=== optional

All fields returned by Finance::Quote for stock AMZN

stock           field  value
-----           -----  -----
AMZN            close: 1169.4700
AMZN         currency: USD
AMZN       currency_set_by_fq: 1
AMZN             date: 12/29/2017
AMZN             high: 1184.0000
AMZN          isodate: 2017-12-29
AMZN             last: 1169.4700
AMZN              low: 1167.5000
AMZN           method: alphavantage
AMZN             open: 1182.3500
AMZN          success: 1
AMZN           symbol: AMZN
AMZN           volume: 2625283"

So does this mean that gnucash is somehow not able to access my
alphavantage API key?