Alphavantage not an option in unknown online source list

Elias K Gardner zorkerz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 18:41:58 EST 2018

Ok I think I solved it reading about CPAN on the wiki
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/CPAN

If I understand it right running 'cpan -D Finance::Quote' reported my CPAN
being out of date. So I ran 'sudo cpan' and then 'upgrade' to upgrade it
(does that upgrade perl too?). Anyway alphavantage now shows up in gnucash.
Thanks for all the help everyone.