Split Transaction To Personal And Business

James Meade jnmeade at southslope.net
Tue Jan 2 01:20:05 EST 2018

I have one electrical meter on the house and the farm shop.  I need to
allocate a percentage of the monthly (variable) check to each account
because they have a different tax structure.  Any hints or references
appreciated on how to set up the accounts is appreciated.  I'm new to
gnucash and ignorant of accounting.  I've been using Quicken for many
years and identify the separate lines by using categories, which I think
is wrong but works for me.
Jim