GnuCash install on Windows 365

Paul Makinen pmakinen_20712 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 22:45:09 EST 2018

I've never subscribed to this email reflector until just now, and I was
speculating on a possible source of the confusion over the name "WIndows
365," which puzzled me as well.

The person I'm asking for is by no means a computer expert, but she was
quite sure "Windows 365" was what was on her computer.

Apologies for too many emails in succession.  I'll try to get an actual
look at the computer in question before posting the problem again.