DELETING OLD GNU CASH ACCOUNTS

LEE HOYER leemar13 at midrivers.com
Sat Jan 6 16:37:03 EST 2018

Good day faithful persons,  Would like to eradicate all old GnuCash accounts
because they went crazy a month ago with unusual descriptions in description
spaces. I had done a restore on system on my Windows 7 OS to cause this it
seems.  Now getting all files connected deleted an installing the program again
may solve problem.  Never could back up files on external hard drive either.
Obviously doing something wrong.  Any advice would be appreciated. Removed
program from PC and reinstalled but same corrupted files open up in newly
installed GNUCASH program.  thank you and God Bless  leemar13 at midrivers.com