Product sales report

R. Victor Klassen rvklassen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 13:01:51 EST 2018

Perhaps others have a better solution, but what I have done (particularly this time of year) is a transaction report that I then dump into a spreadsheet to sort by account.

I’m guessing that what you’d really like is a report that will give you subtotals by account, and then possibly sub-subtotals by description (as used in the invoices) within account with grouping either by date range or customer or both.

If anyone has such a thing I’d love to hear about it.