[GNUCASH] Commas on graph

Irving Duran irving.duran at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 21:07:36 EST 2018

Hi Adrien,

Yes, that is what I meant and Thanks for the info.  I looked on my
settings under... "locales" (en_US.UTF-8) and GnuCash "Reports" and
"Accounts" under "Preferences" and they are set as "USD (US Dollar)",
but there are no commas separator on the graphs.  I am on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.

Any thoughts?

Thank you,

Irving Duran