[GNUCASH] Commas on graph

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 07:59:28 EST 2018

I normally use a Mac, but I just opened my file in a Ubuntu Xenial virtual machine and ran a report. It shows comma separators.

Check your OS system settings under Language. Make sure the local is set for US and check the currency example at the bottom of the window. (second tab) It should show commas and a decimal with two places.

If that all checks-out I’m stumped.

Regards,
Adrien