[GNUCASH] Commas on graph

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 09:50:41 EST 2018

Irving,

If you are referring to the values on the Ordinate axis of a graph produced
by GnuCash, you are quite observant.  There are no thousands separators in
values displayed.  Everywhere else, as far as I know, there are thousands
separators.

I suspect that the reason lies in the graphic code used by GnuCash for that
function, but since I am not a programmer, I do not know why this exception
exists.

David C