can I make account names be left justified?

Jeff Abrahamson jeff at p27.eu
Sun Jan 14 10:02:33 EST 2018

When viewing a ledger in gnucash 2.6.15 (rev 1ef17e6+), the description
is left-justified (good!) but the account names are right justified.  Is
there a way to make the account names be left justified?

Thanks.

Some context, but this is really trivia:  In France, the basic structure
of account numbers are set by legislation.  This seems insane the first
time one learns this, but it does turn it out to make it easier to
compare books between different organisations.  Anyway, the result is
that having those account numbers at the beginning of account names
makes a huge amount of sense in France.  So seeing the left side is more
important than seeing the right side.  (It also means that turning on
the feature only to show leaf accounts works really well, because the
account number already clearly indicates where in the account tree I am.)

--

Jeff Abrahamson
+33 6 24 40 01 57

http://p27.eu/jeff/