Filtered account report

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 03:16:46 EST 2018

Sure. I understand. My experience with my own accounts was different (even with multiple loans over multiple years). Personally, I find the burden of changing transactions--evens hundreds of them--to be minor.  And the results have been consistent and reliable ever since. But you do what you have to do.
David