info about action field in double-line view

Mark Hedges mark.hedges at weirdvibe.com
Sun Jan 21 19:03:19 EST 2018

Hi.  I view my checking account ledger in Basic Ledger mode.  I choose
View > Double Line View.  This opens up the "Notes" line for each
entry, which is helpful.

It also shows an "Action" field underneath the "Num" field.  Where is
this described in the manual?  What is the purpose of the Action
field?

On that note what is the purpose of the Num field?  To enter check numbers?

It also has R and A fields.  "R" field is automatically filled with
"n" for each transaction.  "A" field is blank.  What are these for?

Thanks.
Mark

--
Mark Hedges