Money Market Accounts

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 02:31:04 EST 2018

Hello,
I think you have two options, depending on your preference.
1) Use the parent brokerage account to hold these funds. This works best when the funds are basically just held by the brokerage until they can be transferred to another asset.
2) Create a separate subaccount for them.  This works better if the funds are held for longer term, and are held in some broker equivalent fund (Schwab does this).
David T.

  On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 7:49, ihaveanotherchance at gmail.com<ihaveanotherchance at gmail.com> wrote:   I have setup my brokerage accounts on gnucash and I noticed that my money market accounts are not included in the brokerage accounts total is there a way to correct this. Thanks for the help

Sent from my iPhone