Period End Accounts

Mike Stillingfleet mikestillingfleet at fastmail.co.uk
Mon Jan 22 01:07:35 EST 2018

Dear All,

I have just been through the annual preparation of my accounts. I have a couple of questions as a result.

1. I am sure that GNU has 'lost' the reconciled status of transactions which I know I have previously reconciled. Is this my imagination or is this possible? Unfortunately this has demanded that I re-reconcile two bank accounts back to 2014 which was a complete pain.

2. Reports which I created and saved have been completely 'lost' from the Reports \ Saved Report Configurations.   This definitely is not my imagination. I have several years worth of reports saved to PDF which have been submitted to my accountants in prior years. These reports have disappeared from GNU.

3. I think that I have asked this question previously but I will asked it again. Does GNU provided a mechanism by which it can do a period end. So that accruals can be recorded and current year transactions turned into prior year and 'set in stone'.

Thank you.

--
  Mike Stillingfleet
  mikestillingfleet at fastmail.co.uk