info about action field in double-line view

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 05:28:52 EST 2018

Geert,

Could the install not include a particular required font as a dependency or as part of the installer?

Perhaps even better would be to use a GPL licensed icon font, though I’m not sure if you can specify different fonts for different cells in the register. Doing so would provide a cleaner look regardless of the desktop theme. Maybe the combination of an icon font and mapping the desired symbols to the common unicode tables for them might work.

Just a thought.

Regards,
Adrien