Reports very slow to open

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 10:52:50 EST 2018

Hi All,

I am in the process of downloading 2.7.3 and preparing a test file to see
if that release is improved.  I cannot see the email asking for that here
in this instance of Gmail on my real laptop, but I am sure there was one.

On a related note I have a question about splash screen behavior.  On this
computer I have easy access to release 2.6.18-3 in Windoze, 2.6.11 in Linux
Debian Jessie and another release in Ubuntu 16.04.  I think in all three
instances the splash screen , once it has appeared, will disappear if I try
to touch it with the mouse pointer.  This is a pain if there are other
windows in the way so I cannot see if it is still rendering reports.  If I
use an indirect method to move the focus back to that screen it will come
to the foreground as expected, but I do not know how to move it around on
the desktop.  I will be testing that as well when I am testing 2.7.3, but
if others have comments, I would like to hear them.

David C
​