Reports very slow to open

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 11:17:48 EST 2018

About not seeing Geert's message in the Gmail instance in Firefox on my
laptop, on that machine gmail put it into spam because it did not meet
their lofty standards for authentication.  On the Gmail app on my Samsung
phone, it was in the Inbox.  Most of Geert's other messages this morning
went to my inbox on the laptop.  Go figure!?!  🤔

David C