Reports very slow to open

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 11:31:41 EST 2018

I also noticed that after returning to release 2.6.18-3 the main text font
used in the body of the register windows appears to be a couple of points
larger than before, so dates and amounts no longer fit in the columns
nicely like before the experiment, and less text is visible in the
description column, but the other changes in the tabs and menubars appear
to be returned to 'as original'.
I have forgotten how to shrink the text in Windoze.  Can someone please
remind me?

Thanks,

David C