info about action field in double-line view

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 23:48:20 EST 2018

My workflow is remarkably similar but my transactions are marked as "y"
when they get reconciled :-)

I wouldn't mind also being able to flag a transaction as 'p' = pending for
the pending credit card transactions and 's' = scheduled when I have
scheduled a future transaction in online banking but I was told previously
that it's a binary value even though it transitions from 'n' to 'c' to 'y'
in my world !!!

Cheers Dave H.