Merging Files or Other Method getting Transactions into main File.

Mike Stillingfleet mikestillingfleet at fastmail.co.uk
Tue Jan 30 04:33:06 EST 2018

Thanks Geert,  yes I have previously had a go at that other forum no response.

I have this morning created reports from the corrected XML file.

I am starting to input manually.  It may take a week or so to re-input the data but carrying on with the current effort is completely pointless.

I do think that the GNU cash Web site should take down any link to the App and further issue a massive health warning about the App.

Having said that.  Since upgrading I gave scheduled a daily QIF download from the App.

GNU Cash so far appears to be able to handle these tiny QIF files. But I would urge users not to enter a volume of data on the App. It is a disastrous waste of time.

--
  Mike Stillingfleet
  mikestillingfleet at fastmail.co.uk