[GNC] autocomplete not working in 3.2

Michael Matz michael.matz at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 08:30:50 EDT 2018

I just upgraded from 3.0 to 3.2.  macOs 10.13.5

(I skipped 3.1 because 3.0 has worked well for me, with the limited set of
features I use.)

When I enter a new transaction, I type the first letter in the description
column and GnuCash makes a suggestion but if I continue typing the
suggestion is not updated or replaced.

For example, if I type "F" the description becomes "Food".  If I then type
"a" then the description becomes "Faood".  Or typing "Fo" becomes "Foood"
 This worked as expected in 3.0 and previous versions, i.e. typing "Fa"
results in "Fa" (no suggestion) and typing "Fo" result in "Food".

The same thing happens in the Transfer column

Anybody else having this problem?

I've switched back to 3.0 for now.

Thanks,
Michael