[GNC] autocomplete not working in 3.2

scpakr scpakr at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 21:38:52 EDT 2018

I just upgraded to 3.2 as well, but on Windows 7 (and was previously on
2.6.18).  I have the same issue with autocomplete in the Description,
Transfer, and Notes fields.  In the Transfer field, this problem breaks
the ability to type in shortcuts (e.g., "ex" ":" "f" ":" "g" to bring up
"Expenses:Food:Groceries").

In 2.6.18, I used to be able to use a keyboard shortcut (I think it was
Ctrl + up arrow or down arrow) to surface the account list while in the
Transfer field (sometimes this was faster than typing in the shortcuts),
but this isn't working in 3.2 either.

Lastly, my Windows IME worked flawlessly in 2.6.18 to type normal
Western characters while in Japanese language mode set for half-width
alphanumeric, but in 3.2 it ends up inputting half-width katakana
(despite being set to half-width alpha) and I have to manually change
the input language to English while working in Gnucash.