[GNC] GnuCash 3.2 Released

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Mon Jul 2 05:40:24 EDT 2018

It was actually implemented by Rob Gowin in February last year:
https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/commit/6b14dc5b59ee

But while thinking of this I suspect the uninstall target should equally be
run from the build directory that was used to install the old gnucash version.
If you have already updated the source directory to the newer gnucash version
invoking the uninstall target (be it from ninja-build or make) will probably
trigger an update of the install-manifest file to match the newer sources
before the uninstall itself will be triggered. And in that case it would still
not uninstall obsolete files.

Geert