[GNC] Build on 18.04

Roger Miskowicz rmisko11 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 09:58:38 EDT 2018

Yes, e.g.
$ ls -l /usr/local/share/gnucash/icons/hicolor/16x16/actions
total 72K
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 540 Jun 26 11:17 gnc-account-delete.png
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 416 Jun 26 11:17 gnc-account-edit.png
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 460 Jun 26 11:17 gnc-account-new.png
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 540 Jun 26 11:17 gnc-account-open.png
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 417 Jun 26 11:17 gnc-account-report.png
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 334 Jun 26 11:17 gnc-account.png
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 549 Jun 26 11:17 gnc-gnome-pdf.png

Note: I will be away for the rest of the day,

Roger