[GNC] Build on 18.04

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 10:19:19 EDT 2018

OK, thanks.

I am confident now that my cmake in 18.04 (3.10.2-1ubuntu2) does not like
the regex in
REGEX ".*/apps.*" EXCLUDE
which excludes everything.  If I replace this with
REGEX ".*/apps/gnucash-icon.*" EXCLUDE
then it works correctly. All the files in apps are of the form
gnucash-icon.*
I also tried
REGEX ".*/apps/.*" EXCLUDE
but that also excludes everything which doesn't make sense.
I can't find any reference to a bug like that in cmake but I can't see any
other reason it would not work.

Has anyone else got the build going on 18.04?

Colin