[GNC] Building v3 - Wiki entry for Ubuntu

DaveC49 davidcousens at bigpond.com
Tue Jul 10 08:49:16 EDT 2018

Hi Colin,

Sorry for the confusion. I had gone back to check where LM installed from
its software manager to check that it was into /usr/local and discovered it
was now using flatpack and didn't install in any manner I was previously
accustomed to. I appreciate that apt installs to /usr but my memory was that
LM packagers installed it to/usr/local, but it had been 3-4 years since I
have installed GnuCash from the Software Manager in Mint as I've been
building it from source.  I'll update the wiki page to reflect that the
Ubuntu packagers install it in/usr

David

-----
David Cousens