[GNC] How to move my Windows 10 2.6.17 to a new Windows, 10 machine?

Norbert Klein nhklein at gmx.net
Fri Jul 13 04:59:04 EDT 2018

Thanks, Stan,

for sharing your work with all.

But it only makes me feel sorry - I am a non-programmer user of GnuCash :-(

I still hope there will be - some time in the not too distant future - a
program which can be used also by a non-programmer to move a well
working GnuCash system from one Widows 10 computer to a new Windows 10
computer.

Still not giving up hope.

Norbert