[GNC] New User Can't Open Gnucash with High Sierra

mizring throwaway at nyc.rr.com
Mon Jul 16 19:54:20 EDT 2018

Hi John,

With all due respect, I'm well aware I need to double click the app.

In any case, my laptop is relatively new, and I had to call Mac tech support
today regarding a completely different issue I was having. The tech person
had me do a few things -- including running disk first aid -- which resolved
the other issue I was having. I just tried Gnucash again, and whaddya know,
it launched with no problem. Whatever we did must have resolved my Gnucash
issue as well.

Happy camper here. Thanks so much for your help.