[GNC] Cancel the current transaction Button not working in my Gnucash 2.6.19 Linux Mint 19 upgrade

Nic Deane nic.deane at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 16 13:24:36 EDT 2018

Dear friends,

I have been using Gnucash as my personal banking account checking system
for many years now and think it is a brilliant system. Many thanks!

When I upgraded from Linux Mint 18.3 to Linux Mint 19 and restarted my
Gnucash accounts all has been fine. However, when I enter a Split
transaction and try to _Cancel the current transaction_ (usually
Imbalance-GBP) the _Button_ doesn't seem to work anymore. It always
worked a dream before and took out that line. It doesn't make any
difference to the accounting because when I check my Trial Balance
ledger the Imbalance-GBP is still zero and, therefore, makes no
difference to my accounting, but this is just a bit frustrating.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

Great to be able to join the mailing list and ask this very simple
question. Linux is always so good for simpletons like me.

Many thanks,

Nic Deane