[GNC] Reports indentation

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 06:15:00 EDT 2018

Hi Nigel

Please feel free to help beta test a new income-statement. It aims to
replace the current one which has numerous unfixable inconsistencies.

It has no redundant subtotals, and it can compare incomes/expenses
across periods.

The account indenting is better, and the amount indenting has been
disabled to allow for multiple data columns; yet subtotal amounts are
still explicitly clear.

https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2018-June/077745.html