[GNC] Account Summary - Accounts List is "backwards"

eNews kkenews at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 21:53:15 EDT 2018

I am using GnuCash Version: 3.2, Build ID: 3.2+ (2018-06-24)

When I open the Account Summary tab through the report menu, the accounts
are listed backwards:

Expense accounts are listed first, starting at 500 and ending at 700 (the
expense accounts are listed in the proper numerical order)

Income accounts are listed next, 400s

Then Liability accounts are listed, 200s

And, finally, Asset accounts, 100s

I cannot find how to list the accounts starting with assets (100s) and
ending with expenses (500s to 700s).  Nor can I find any prior postings for
this problem (other than a 2008 patch that I do not know how to run -
although, I would think it is outdated).

Thank you for any help anyone can give me,

Kate

---