[GNC] Account Summary - Accounts List is "backwards"

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 23:59:20 EDT 2018

Kate,

It sounds like your accounts are sorted in reverse order on the Account
Code column (look for an upright triangle at the right edge of the title).
Click on that column title once or twice to change to unsorted (no icon) or
increasing sorted (inverted triangle).  That type of columnar sorting is
also used in some other programs such as tables in word processors..

You can also sort on other columns in this window.  I think that ascending
sort on the Account Name column is probably the default for this window and
that is likely closest to what you are expecting.  There are still some
oddities if only some accounts have numbers assigned or child account
numbers follow an odd hierarchy.

David  C