[GNC] Payroll add-on, module, software?

Roderick Anderson raanders42 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 12:22:41 EDT 2018

Looking for a way to handle payroll (US) that works/blends with  GNUCash.

The company I'm helping (actually a friend) is running some software
that isn't even available any more.

I've exposed her to GNUCash but the biggest hold up is payroll.  She
does accounting for some (very) small Water Districts and Homeowner
Associations.

The database and associated files are hosted on a Linux server.  After
this last crash I really need to get her to move to software I can support.

Any suggestions or pointers to methods to handle payroll with GNUCash as
the accounting/bookkeeping.

Side trip.  I use GNUCash for a small not-for-profit but have almost no
accounting experience so have kind-of blundered my way along --
accounting-wise. (They keep reelecting me as Treasurer so I must be
doing something right.  Or, more probably, nobody else wants the job.)  :-)

TIA,
Rod