[GNC] Payroll add-on, module, software?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Jul 25 15:11:17 EDT 2018

Firefox is a browser, not a search engine, but I believe the current version defaults to using Google for it’s combo address bar-search field. (you can customize the toolbar to show the old separate search field where you can install many search engines and choose between them when searching) If you’re on an older version then it uses Yahoo! You can also manually change the default to any engine you have installed in the browser.

I just tried the site: option on both Bing and Yahoo and they both work. StartPage has severely truncated results with this specifier. (some terms return nothing) I’ve yet to see DuckDuckGo return anything at all using this. (both DuckDuckGo and StartPage use the Google engine via proxy)

Regards,
Adrien