[GNC] Getting My Account To Trial Balance

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Jul 25 19:05:10 EDT 2018

I get that same error. (MacOS High Sierra, GnuCash 3.2)

My suspicion is misconfigured report options, but I’m not familiar with the report enough to know which one(s). I never bother with this report because I don’t use the Close Books function. I also don’t really understand it’s purpose with a perpetual system in light of the existence of the orphan-xxx and imbalance-xxx accounts. If those are both zero, how does one still need to adjust anything before closing books?

Regards,
Adrien