[GNC] Getting My Account To Trial Balance

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 19:43:38 EDT 2018

I have no experience with release 3.2 or with High Sierra, so I hope others
can help Shug with reports.

As Adrien Monteleone and David T both point out, the Trial Balance report
may be of little or no value to users who only use one currency and do not
buy or sell stock or other commodities.  You could probably skip that
report altogether.

GnuCash forces every transaction to either be a perfectly balanced double
entry transaction in one currency or it automatically adds one of the two
accounts that Adrien Monteleone mentioned. When those are equal to zero,
your books are balanced

The Trial Balance report is for users with more complex needs.

David C.