[GNC] Nabble Delay? (was Re: Future Payments)

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Jul 26 13:23:32 EDT 2018

My Apologies David. I saw the ’Sent from: ...nabble.com...’ at the bottom of the message from you that I was reading and didn’t look closely enough. It was part of the quoted message from abd34, not part of your reply. (facepalm)

But you have well explained the message delay issue for me. I understand now.

I think I also need to slow down and read and ponder more thoroughly before hitting ’send.’ I seem to be displaying itchy finger syndrome.

Regards,
Adrien