[GNC] Change text color

GT-I9070 H gti9070h at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 17:20:27 EDT 2018

About the Inspector, my deductions are confirmed! 😜 ;)

The question marks led you to think that my doubt was in what went after
the equal sign of the expression "gtk-font-color = ????".
Thank you. Good clarifications about color names, but I have already
studied this on
https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/chap-css-overview.html and other
sites and in this part there are no problems.

Well ... deductions are more of our abilities and for me there is a great
deal of success.

Then ... the expression "gtk-font-color = ????" is one more of my
deductions, was invented by me, I have never seen this written elsewhere
and this is the problem.
What is the correct expression for .ini file and/or .css file?

I did several searches and testing and did not get anything that worked,
including with the expression: gtk-font-color=color name

Regards
GTI