[GNC] Change text color

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Jul 26 18:19:43 EDT 2018

Personally, I wouldn’t mess with .ini methods. I’d opt for a custom css file. Then the task is to find out the nodes in the app you want to change and set a “color: “ declaration for that node. It’s possible that the node of the main window or the CoA tab alone could get a color: declaration to change the font color across the board. (if you gleaned from reading the css-overview, every UI element—windows, controls, et cetera all have ’nodes’ that you can style according to your tastes. This is analogous to HTML elements.)

This is where the inspector comes in. Otherwise, do a list search as I recall someone making this or similar changes in the last two or three months. Perhaps one of the nodes they talk about is the one you want.

I just cleaned out my 2.6.x installation in Ubuntu 16.04 and will get around to building 3.2 or 3.3 likely tomorrow and then fire up the inspector to start checking things out. I’d like to document in the wiki and on git ALL of the UI nodes with screenshots. If you can wait a day or two, I’ll make the first discovery the CoA text nodes and report them back here.

Regards,
Adrien