[GNC] Linux Mint 18.2 Sonya and Gnucash 3.2

Les lelliott5 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 06:01:17 EDT 2018

I have a test laptop running LM 19.  I installed the GC 3.2 unsing
Flatpac and it went without a hitch.  However, there was no support for
obtaining quotes for stocks or currencies, even though F::Q 1.47 was
installed and with an AlphaVantage key in the environment.

I am still using LM 18.2 on my production laptop running GC 2.6.21 which
was installed using Snap.

Les