[GNC] Cannot create Budget

Jim Passmore jim at passmore4.com
Sun Jul 29 22:56:12 EDT 2018

Mike,
I think this is the same issue discussed in this thread
https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2018-July/077885.html

A quick look at the gnucash bugzilla <https://bugs.gnucash.org/> doesn't
look like this is an officially filed bug  I'm running 2.6.19 on Ubuntu so
don't have the problem.  Maybe you should submit it so a developer will
check into it?

--

*Jim Passmore*