[GNC] Post invoice still wants to be paid

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Sun Jul 29 23:11:36 EDT 2018

David

One possibility is that if you unposted the invoice at some point after
having paid it and then reposted it, it may be that the link between
the payment and the invoice has been broken by that action.

There is also the law of conservation of invoices whereby they can only
be created and not destroyed. Unposting an invoice takes it out of your
accounts, but it doesn't remove the invoice record from the system. It
can however be used for another transaction.

David Cousens