[GNC] I just looked at Debian Testing (buster)... and GC 3.2 is finally there.

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 15:01:06 EDT 2018

Patrick,

If you have been watching this mail list you can see that even release 3.2
of GnuCash still has several bugs that are serious enough for many users to
wait for more of them to be squashed before they take the plunge.

Also, there are several background problems that are making it hard to
build a complete and accurate distro.

Oh, did I mention that there are only a few volunteers working on it?

David C