[GNC] Downloading transaction using AQBanking - fails after upgrade.

Alun Champion list at achampion.net
Sat Jun 2 12:10:23 EDT 2018

I had to role back to 2.6.19 to get AQBanking to work again. I had upgraded
from 2.6.19 to 2.6.21 in additional to installing 3.1.
I've had very few issues upgrading minor versions so didn't assume that
there would be an issue going from 2.6.19 -> 2.6.21 but it looks like the
AQBanking issue was independent of 3.1 install.
Not sure if this is related but in 2.6.21 Actions -> Online Actions -> Show
Log Window immediate crashes 2.6.21, and as mentioned cannot start
AQBanking Wizard.

Apologies for spamming the list.