[GNC] Downloading transaction using AQBanking - fails after upgrade.

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sat Jun 2 13:19:18 EDT 2018

I haven’t had any trouble using AQBanking with 3.1 on MacOS, but I download only bank information, no stocks.

If it’s hanging you can find the process in Applications:Utilities:Activity Monitor and then click the little gear at the top left and pick “sample process” to see what it’s up to.

Regards,
John Ralls