[GNC] Cash Flow report

Martijn Heuts usadutchies at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 2 12:39:33 EDT 2018

Hello,
I have the new version of GNU.
When I look at the options for the build-in 'cash flow' report,there is the option to turn "Always show sub-accounts" on and off.
When I turn the option off, the total 'money in' amount is differentas when it's on, even though the same accounts are checked.
When the option is checked, the report automatically includes these accounts:Assets
Assets:Accounts ReceivableAssets:Checking AccountAssets:Checking AccountAssets:Current Assets and subaccountsAssets:Current Assets and subaccountsImbalance-USDOrphan-USD
When it's not checked, the report automatically includes these accounts:Assets
Assets:Checking AccountAssets:Current Assets and selected subaccountsImbalance-USDOrphan-USD
I am not sure why it shows 'Assets:checking account' and 'Assets and sub accounts' twice
I made sure I didn't have Accounts Receivable highlighted/selected before generating the report, yet it shows up in the report when I turn "always show sub-accounts".
So leaves me with two questions:1. Is this a bug/error in the software?
2. Should accounts receivable be included if i want to know how much money my business brought in?
Thanks and have a great day and weekend!
Martijn